Vision + Mission
Volunteer groups primarily serve alongside our Community Development Ministry on projects in and around our neighborhood. Community revitalization projects (construction/demolition/ painting), widow ministry (yard work & domestic projects) and street clean-up are all activities that groups have done on our campus and in our community. In addition to our community development ministry, groups have the option to serve with our children’s education & sports ministries.
- 48 beds in the sleeping spaces (24 guys’ side; 24 ladies’ side) 3 shower stalls in each gender-specific sleeping space Community Area for Bible studies, group meetings, etc.
- Full Kitchen for meal preparation
- Outdoor Pavilion for group hangout time or Bible study
- Access to gymnasium for worship time, games or recreation times 2 bathroom stalls in each gender-specific sleeping space
- Washer & Dryer units
- Secure facility – campus is fully fenced and gated
Groups are responsible for their own transportation
Groups are responsible for their own meals. Groups have access to kitchen for meal prep.
$300 a day regardless of group size. For example, the daily rate for a group of 20 is $15 a day, per person. For a group of 10, that’s $30 a day, per person.
Need more information?
MNA ShortTerm Missions Specialist
MNA ShortTerm Missions Facilitator