The following documentation is from a PDF provided by Paperless Transaction and is augmented to reflect MNA’s specific use.
Logging into your Paperless VT:
- Going to our website https://virtual.paperlesstrans.com/
- If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Forgot password?” link and enter your email address and press “OK”.
- An email will be sent with a link to create a new password
Scheduling a “recurring” transaction: [MNA not used]
- Choose “Schedule a Payment” module
- Click the type of transaction, “Check/ACH” or “Credit Card”
- Insert necessary payment fields (marked with red asterisk)
- Choose “Frequency” (One-time, weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Click “Schedule
Voiding/ Refunding a CREDIT CARD transaction:
- Choose “Void/Refund” module
- Enter the “Authorization Number” of the transaction or click “Don’t Know”
- If “Don’t Know,” insert transaction date and search for the desired transaction
- Click magnifying glass icon for transaction detail and enter the “Refund Amount”
- Click “Process”
Voiding/ Refunding an ACH/CHECK transaction:
- Voiding a check transaction must occur on the same day as it is entered in the system and can only be done by the ACH Department of Paperless Transactions. Simply email the authorization #, dollar amount & date of the transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will reply when it is complete.
- Refunding of ACH settled transactions must be handled and completed by the merchant/organization directly to the donor. Paperless Transactions can no longer issue refunds for settled ACH transactions.
Viewing scheduled recurring donations:
- Choose “View Schedules”
- Enter the first or last name of the donor or enter their unique “Profile Number”
Editing a scheduled recurring donation:
- Choose “View Schedules”-Enter the first or last name of the donor or enter their unique “Profile Number”
- Click on the pencil icon near the donor’s schedule
- Edit the desired information and click “Save Changes”