PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Effective immediately, MNA will be emailing your gift receipts and annual donations statement. This will allow you to receive your receipts and statements faster as well as help us reduce printing and mailing costs. We will be emailing receipts and statements out to you with the email address we have on file. If you need to change your email address with us or if you would prefer a statement to be mailed to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Timing of Year-End Giving – In order to meet IRS requirements related to contributions that qualify for inclusion in your 2020 tax return, please note the following:
- Your check should be dated no later than December 31st.
- The envelope must be postmarked no later than December 31st.
- If your check is dated December 31st but the postmark on the envelope is after this date, your donation will not be counted as a 2020 donation.
- Online donations will be accepted through December 31st.
- Please transfer gifts of stock on or before Monday, December 7th for timely processing.
You can give to the advancement of the Gospel through MNA…
Your gift to Mission to North America is an investment in the spreading of the Gospel through our ministries. All ministries — that is, all individuals and programs that you find listed on this web site — depend on designated contributions as a portion of their total income.
How to give donations by check or money order:
- Please make checks payable to Mission to North America
- Include a note telling us the individual, program, or ministry the gift is intended for
- Make sure the check is signed and dated
Mail check or money order to:
Mission to North America
PO Box 890233
Charlotte NC 28289-0233
Please note that all checks and money orders should be mailed to our secure lockbox address above. Checks and money orders sent to our physical location will be forwarded to the lockbox service for processing.
|Phone:||678-825-1200, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. EST, Monday-Friday|
All contributions to Mission to North America are income tax deductible and made with the understanding that Mission to North America has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds, to assure their use for the intended exempt purpose.