Opportunity to Serve
Church or Ministry Name: Ministry to State
Location: Washington, D.C.
Church Contact: Michael Langer
Job Title: Web Designer
Job Description: Completion and maintenance of Wix based website for MNA ministry based in Washington.
- Take existing website build to completion
- Develop Eventbrite integration using Wix apps or Zapier.
- Develop MailChimp and other social media integrations
- Development and integration with Copper CRM (Google Workplace/GSuite)
- Development and implementation of staff bios
- Manage SEO settings and configuration
- Complete additional buildouts as requested
- Perform regular updates and maintenance (2-5 hours per month)
(Ministry to State’s Communication Director will provide content and vision, as well as the primary scope of work management.)
Paid or Volunteer: Negotiable
Special Qualifications: Wix coding.
Hours per Week: 2-5
Worksite Location (in person, virtual, etc.): Virtual
Expected Length of Need: 20-40 hours – as needed
3. Contact Information:
The following person may be contacted to find out more about this opportunity to serve.
Name: Sherry Lanier
Title: MNA SecondCareer Facilitator
4. About the Ministry:
Here is a brief paragraph (120 words) describing the church or ministry to be served (size, demographics, year started, etc.).
Ministry to State exists to minister to those serving in government. It seeks to achieve that mission through 5 objectives:
- Gospel. Expose those in the government community to the transforming truths of the gospel through healthy relationships
- Worldview. Provide encouragement and support in the development of a Biblical world and life view for those in government who make a profession of faith.
- Conscience. Strive to be instrumental in establishing and maintaining a Biblical conscience throughout the government community who both create and implement policy
- Church. Provide a healthy means to connect the church in a non-partisan manner with those in government
- Prayer. Promote and facilitate specific and intelligent prayer by the body of Christ for those serving in government.
Please be advised that opportunity listings are based on information provided by the church or ministry seeking help. MNA lists these opportunities as a service to PCA ministries and individuals, but makes no representation as to the accuracy, suitability, or availability of the opportunity and does not assess the suitability or qualifications of any participants.
MNA SecondCareer is a ministry of Mission to North America, Presbyterian Church in America www.pcamna.org/second-career